Barangay Supang is about seven (7) kilometers long and was built by the corps of engineers under General Douglas MacArthur during his stay in Camp Jossman in Barangay Supang in 1903 to 1904.
In 1901-1912, the Americans captured Barangay Supang. A US reservation camp called Camp Jossman was later established in its place. It was composed of a regiment of American soldiers and two (2) battalions of Philippine Scouts. They were responsible for the construction of Sto. Rosario Wharf. General Douglas McArthur, then fresh from the United States Military School, made Supang as their headquarters.